Tuesday, February 2, 2010

26 one must not have two entries on the same day

breaking perfection, or more correctly, idealism.

School has become even more scary. The more I take my classes, the more I realize how scared I am to find out that chemical engineer might actually be boring. Either that, or it's hard. My classes seem intimidating this semester. I'm not sure why particularly. I feel behind and I have the tendency to blame teachers for their incompetence in teaching. That may simply be an excuse that I don't know my material. The subjects seem too overwhelming to study. Nonetheless, I will try my best to do well.

I need to cut off on recreational reading. It's terrible. I do so much reading that I become sick of it, and then when it comes to textbooks, I felt like I've read enough for the day. There's so many ideas to process already. I guess I shouldn't start new books. I don't see it happening. It's like a drug.

No comments: