Sunday, May 2, 2010

40 there sure are a lot of asians at Redeemers, esp girls

Sitting on the bench of the subway station on some random Sunday morning, I reflect. I remember the times when the weather was as beautiful as today- with the sun shining bright and a little breeze at just the right moments- except back in the day, I didn't cherish it. What was on my mind then, I have no idea. I was probably with my mother and most probably my brother, riding the subway and thinking about what a scary thought it'd be to ride the steel boxed container on my own. It's crazy how the mind of a mind is so wrapped in a sense of dependence. However, it soon evolves and expands as he grows and becomes capable to think for himself and rely on himself. This is the story of a boy who becomes a man and a man who becomes independent. Sooner or later, he realizes that his mind never evolved to be self dependent. It was merely the intoxication of his imagination.

No comments: