Monday, January 9, 2012

q. day 130 inciting incidents that are much needed

just to clarify, the day number is counted based on the days i'm here in ann arbor, even if it's for a few hours, but this does not include the days i'm in ny for break or whatnot.

I thought going back to NY for winter break was where I'll be hit with spiritual attacks and surely, there were a few. What my short-sightedness failed to realize was that the terror started back when I came back to Ann Arbor, the place where I thought was safe. I won't go into details but there were huge unrest with my heart as to my future and my relationships with people, started worrying a lot more, fearing of discomfort and what God will challenge me to do especially in the area of telling others about Christ, strong sense of laziness and even lack of purpose, feeling as if I have all the time in the world and not making the best out of each day, temptations of earthly desires and of materialism as if buying more stuff will make me feel like a new person, a better person.

Upcoming Events:
--talk with professor on Wednes about hopefully joining his research group
--aiv men's retreat friday to sat
--hmcc congregational revival fri and sat (but i'm only going Sat cause of retreat)
--hmcc ministry meeting on 1/22 (need to attend before I can serve on a ministry team)
--hmcc one desire fast (so afraid I won't make it)
--iv Imago Dei conference (not sure if I'm going yet. most likely I will)
--aiv IntraMurals basketball 5 on 5 starting very soon
--

No comments: