Sunday, April 22, 2012

w. 233 the pain of silence

finals week. taking only 3 class but somehow seems like the most hectic week. most other ppl were down with everything last week or have only a paper or one easy exam this week... I've still got 2 projects and 2 finals left. meanwhile, surprisingly many random negative little things popping out such as leaving my wallet at gym and locked out of my apartment til 2:15 am, light bulb died after less than a week of use, jammed finger, etc. I say all this not as a means to complain. I'm certainly learning what it means to not complain but to rejoice in all situations. Nonetheless, it is certainly quite challenging. Sometimes I wonder why can't God make things easier by being more strongly present. I wonder who much more I can be efficient and focused on doing His will than taking time to sit back and reflect and think about Him. but i suppose that is the more important thing- to seek Him rather than seek to do His work.

4/28-5/4 Chapter Focus Week (Basileia equivalent) with AIV
5/5-5/12 New York City
Late evening 5/12 Ann Arbor for rest of Summer

No comments: