Thursday, August 8, 2013

ee. day 656 took me the longest time to recount my days

(Just for my own reference. Days are counted only based on days I'm in Ann Arbor, even if it's for 2 hours or so. So NYC, CFW, and one day from sleeping over at the Chou's in Northville did not count.)

Been a super while since I update and my update is that I'm leaving AA on the 14th of August, less than a week. It's crazy. I've already moved out of Courtyards last Sunday and have been living at my friend Jeremy Kuo's place for a while. Other recent updates were:
--Sat 8/3 James and Iris' wedding which was super amazing to witness and celebrate. Two really good friends whom I met here in Michigan who I love talking and spending time with a tremendous deal and sad that they're going to be in Cali, far far away, though I suppose I'll be away myself too.
--Sun 8/4 Officially moved out of Courtyards. that feeling that I'll really be leaving Michigan (forever?) dawned upon me right when I handed over my keys.
--Mon 8/5 My birthday, which I originally did not intend to do much but was super super blessed by all the people who showed up to dinner, especially those who traveled 30-45 mins away just for this. Had lots of fun, but more blessed that it was with friends whom I dearly love.
--Tues 8/6 Not too much. Got some things done.
--Wed 8/7 Grace Chun's place in Temperance (or Samaria), MI, for one last time! Loved it immensely of course to see her and her sis but also for the super tall cornfield, plus amazing and plethora of food at the diner.

Too much stuff going on. Not going to summarize the past few months since March. Mainly that summer in AA was super fun. I had no research so stress was mainly from not getting jobs. Other than that, hang-outs, reading, sermons, academic lectures, photoshop, script-writing, and many random happenings.

No comments: