Friday, April 16, 2010

76 bouncing in two hours

Yesterday was an exciting day. It was one of the most relaxed I ever had I suppose. Earlier this week had been quite unnerving as there were projects and homeworks and other stuff to be done. It was also exiting cause I got to hear about nyu aacf leadership switches. That's pretty much all I wanted to say. Sometimes, excitement is so intense that writing it (or typing it to be technical) calms me.

Anyways, I recently saw a tedtalk on the warnings against 'local warming.' it was quite a serious talk with lots of laughter in the background. He talked of the postures people have when they blog and the location of the laptop. He talked of studies showing high risks of some random disease or damages created from the heat of laptops. thought it'd be appropriate to mention this on a blog. it was really one of the more boring talks I've seen on that site. www.ted.com. The origami and many others were quite sick.

No comments: