Tuesday, November 30, 2010

141 white lampshades on silver lightstand

Much to write. Which means a huge chunk shall be omitted.

These next three weeks or so will be quite exciting. It's insane the amount of workload. 23.5 credits is no joke especially towards the end of the semester. From final exams to projects to lab reports and essays to presentations and even strenuous homeworks. At the same time, cannot slack with IV, with encouraging others, with engaging in spiritual conversations, in prayer. To be honest, some sick twisted part of me finds this exciting. The amount of workload is intensifying, perhaps even terrifying, but it's exciting. There's so much to be done and I'll try my best to get them done, plus more.

In comparison, I'm mad exciting for this winter break and next semester. More free studying this break as well as next semester. It feels so wrong to be taking 13.5 credits. It feels way too little. I am strongly tempted to take at least one more class, if not two, but I think I'll find the free time useful. Hopefully I can focus more on leading and learning other things.

No comments: