Thursday, November 24, 2011

n. day 93 prayer, finding the heart's true home

i've been a poor steward of my time lately as i spent a good chunk of time yesterday doing what my friend Yushen would coin as "foolishness" in watching lots of cantonese movies. they all had a central theme of a love story like nearly every movie in the world. i've certainly picked up many stuff from these movies, but one that stood out was how love takes courage, perhaps something which i lack.

misfortunes of this week:
--broke my glasses while playing bball this past sat morning so i'm using my spare, which has scratched up lens.
--went all-you-can-bowl bowling two nights ago with my life group which was really fun but now my right arm is quite fatigued.
--broke my really comfortable pair of slippers yesterday.
--tried looking for my adv thermo professor this whole week but either he was busy or not in office. sent an email to make appointment too but he never replied.

highlights of this week:
--thanksgiving dinner at hmcc tonight! (some friends from mse are coming too)
--vball tourney this saturday with some aiv ppl!
--more time to study!

No comments: