Friday, November 4, 2011

k. day 73 so many classics to read

So tonight was the Veritas Forum. I didn't think it was particular good but I'm glad for the chance to invite my roommate and a colleague to come with me. I was a bit worried cause I had to engage both of them rather separately since one's a grad student and the other an underclassmen and both didn't know anyone else there. It turned out pretty fine and flourished some talk on religion. Both of them seem eager to get plugged into a church so I'm hoping strongly for that.

Anyways, it's Venus' birthday today but I don't think she reads this so whatever. Just thought I'd put it out there anyways. I started up working on her extremely late birthday present again and it's still quite a challenge but i've got more of a direction and will to advance in it. Still pessimistic about the outcome but whatever.

No comments: